RE: [oletrucks] Vendor Recommendations

To: "'Ed Orbea'" <orbea@tscnet.com>, OleTrucks
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Vendor Recommendations
From: "Schorn, Tim" <SchornT@ci.fort-worth.tx.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 07:48:14 -0600
Hi Ed!
   I can't offer any recent experience with them because I stopped doing
business with them years ago when Seth Doulton was still the owner. The
oletrucks archives document the fiascos that led me down that path. Check
'em out (just do a search on "Golden State" or Seth)!!
   Hope this helps!!

      Tim in Ft Worth