[oletrucks] 1951 GMC sheet metal Questions

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 1951 GMC sheet metal Questions
From: "Bruce and Deb" <poordebru@skyenet.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 15:58:02 -0800
I am  starting resto of my grandfathers GMC. I have run into a need for
inner- inner to outer and outer cowl panels in kick panel area on drivers
side.  I am wondering where is a good place to buy these type of parts.
Also is there any helpful books for me to get a jump start on this project.
I want to do it right in grampas memory and the truck will stay in our
family  till the the Lord  returns .

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me