[oletrucks] Which parts might I be able to use

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Which parts might I be able to use
From: "Bruce and Deb" <poordebru@skyenet.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 21:01:07 -0800
I have a 1951 1/2 ton GMC which i am starting to restore as a daily driver. I
have a 1981 Pontiac Grand Prix  which no longer will be driven. I wondered if
I could use suspension- rear end- brakes etc for the 1951. Any help would be
appreciated. Hopefully some one has used some of these things as I hate to
take it to the scrap yard and find out later that I could have scavengered
some of these parts.

                             Thanks oltruckers