Re: [oletrucks] ford 9"

To: "_Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] ford 9"
From: "Rob" <a70ragtop@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 11:17:41 -0800
I did.  Used the stock Ford drums and axles.  It was all part of having the
rearend built...believe it or not, the guy built rearends for racers in his
spare time and did mine for $200...that included the rearend, axles, drums,
brake parts, narrowing the housing to my specifications and the machine
work.  He is located in Jacksonville (actually Orange Park), FL...I can try
to find his name/phone number if interested.

Rob