[oletrucks] door skins

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] door skins
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 00:35:16 -0500
Regarding the recent discussion on door skins...  I was doing some
"business" the other day flipping the pages of an old Pickups Northwest
Catalog and what did I see---door skins...  I went to their current web site
http://www.pickupsnw.com/ and they still show them available. They list
them as being priced at 29 bucks so I don't believe they are what I think
they are... They had a pic but didn't see anything what looks like the
outer door...
Someone who's more interested could follow up on. --wayne

Wayne Osborne
1956 Chevy Pickup
LaGrange Ga.
http://www.chevytrucks.org