[oletrucks] THATS ENOUGH

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] THATS ENOUGH
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 21:33:32 EST
I thought this was a web site for ole trucks, not air compressers. I think we
have beat this subject into the ground. Advice is nice, but in the end, we
all must learn from our own mistakes.  When it comes to building air
compressers, shops, or Ole Trucks, you can never make big enough, fast
enough, or cheap enough.
   Just my thoughts, thanks for letting me vent.

                                                       Pat Hollister
                                                       '58 step
                                                       West Burlington, Ia.