RE: [oletrucks] air compressor questions

To: "'Old Chevy Pickup'" <oldchevypickup@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] air compressor questions
From: "Jhouse" <jhouse@ccsol.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 07:41:05 -0500
I have a Sears compressor and now know why they are printing the decimal
level on the card IN BIG PRINT.  This covers them since the noise this
compressor makes is in the range that would cause permanent ear damage.  If
this compressor was used on a commercial site EVERYONE would be required to
use ear protection (per OSHA regulations).

I do not like to let it run in the garage but place it outside and run the
hose back into the garage.  I also try to keep EVERYONE away when I use it.
This is not what I wanted in a compressor.

GO BIG - SPEND MORE THAT YOU THINK YOU CAN - LONG TERM YOU WILL BE HAPPY!

NHJim