[oletrucks] Wondering what a 57 chevy stepside is worth

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Wondering what a 57 chevy stepside is worth
From: "Zorlock" <zorlock@riverrats.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 13:27:43 -0600
    I have a 57 chevy shortbed stepside deluxe(?) Kind of trying to get an
idea of its worth .It has all the chrome around the windows ect.It has a nos
windshield still in box as well as new rubber for doors windows ect and a
newly reupholstered bench seat .The truck is in good shape no rust mostly all
original..... someone has put a newer three speed transmission in it but I
still have the original trany ...came with the truck when I got it. I have
some pictures if anyone would like to see it just send me a mail .

Chris Wood