[oletrucks] 3 Point Seat Belts for 57 3100

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 3 Point Seat Belts for 57 3100
From: Markegates@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 01:15:22 EST
Hi all,
It's nice to be on the list after a little hiatus.  Two years into a frame
off restoration of a nice rust free 57 3100, I'm coming down to the fun
details before I paint.  I think I want to install 3 point seat belts for
safety's sake.  I have read various installation descriptions, but none for
task force trucks.  First, has anyone had good experiences with Juliano's,
Crow's, or another company's seat belts?  Second, can someone walk me through
what you have to modify/weld etc on the inside of the cab for the shoulder
strap for the task force truck.  The articles keep talking about the fact
that you must secure/weld the shoulder bracket to a post and not just to
sheet metal.  Are there posts behind the sheet metal?  Your help on the whole
setup would be much appreciated.

Gator
Colorado 57 3100