[oletrucks] I NEED HELP

To: "OleTrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] I NEED HELP
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 19:25:02 -0700
I have been to a lot of cruise nights this year and have met some very nice
people one of them is a 70 year old guy who fell in love with my truck
although he can not afford mine I would like to see this old guy get a truck
. what he is looking for is a driver 48-54 5-window
nothing fancy just a driver to go to breakfast with his buddies
if anyone has one in the 3000-4000 range please contact me and I will call
you for the details
I would really like to see this guy get one you should see the twinkle in
his eyes when he looks at mine
thanks guys!
Bill   48'chevy pick-up
Channahon,Ill.
website
www.hotrodstogo.com
Go ahead and take risks....just be sure that everything
 will turn out OK.