[oletrucks] tail lights on my '59

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] tail lights on my '59
From: Truck Guy <chevy620@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 22:22:07 -0400
I've replaced just about everything electrical in my truck over the last
few weeks and everything seems to be working ok.  Only one problem, with
the tail lamps I'm using I have the brake lights and turn signals on the
same circuit, which puts the turn signals in series every time I turn
them on causing 4 way flashers.  I've tried as many ways as I can think
of to hook them both up without this happening with no success.  The
lights I want to use have one white light for the reverse and the rest of
the lights have to go to a dual filament bulb that powers a red light.
Any ideas?

Nate

1959 Chevy Apache 3600
1960 Chevy Apache 3/4 ton (future project)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!