[oletrucks] Swap meet date

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] Swap meet date
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 19:36:53 EDT
For all interested, this weekend is the fall swap meet in Chickasha Oklahoma
at the fairgrounds.  Chickasha is on I-44 about 20-25 miles south of Oklahoma
City.  This is a good meet, usually with lots of AD and TF stuff there.
(last time I went, I came home with three 3-speed transmissions, one OD, and
they weren't on my list)   Dates are 19-21 October.  Will I see anybody there
on Friday?  I think I feel a sick day coming on.  I'll be looking for a
drivers side running board and some passenger door stainless trim.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX