[oletrucks] TF truck frame ID responses

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, napco4x4@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] TF truck frame ID responses
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: 11 Oct 2001 15:33:25 -0700
Thanks to all for the comments on the TF frame ID issue.  It made wonder if I
want to deal with the trouble of swapping frames.  The vehicle is already
licensed/registered and I have maintained the registration even through the
restoration process, and TN apparently goes by the body VIN, but it sounds like
this could still be a problem if I went to another state.

Thanks for the comments; I'll keep you posted on progress but there hasn't been
much lately.

Mark Noakes
58/56 Chevy Suburban
59 GMC Suburban