[oletrucks] TF truck frame ID's?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, napco4x4@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] TF truck frame ID's?
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: 6 Oct 2001 16:09:36 -0700
At the rate I'm going, I'm starting to think that I won't live long enough to
get both my Chevy and GMC TF Suburbans restored.  The Chevy is better overall
and is the one in progress now, but the GMC has the better frame.  I know that
there's a VIN on the body, but is there an ID/VIN/etc on the frame that makes
this swap a problem or point of confusion down the road if/when I ever sell it
?  Not that I'm planning to sell it in my lifetime. . .

Mark Noakes
58/56 Chevy Suburban
59 GMC Suburban
Knoxville, TN