[oletrucks] GMC panel truck

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] GMC panel truck
From: "Bothwell" <bothwell@talon.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 19:05:48 -0400
Hi Everyone:

I was visiting a friend in Carlisle, PA and saw a GMC panel truck parked at
an antiques dealer(good shape). The name of the dealer was "Lutz" but I had
no phone number. It looked like a 1930's vintage but not sure. Its en route
to the Carlisle Car show grounds on route 11. My friend thinks its too pricy
since lots of motor heads go by it to get to the shows, but hey anyway...