[oletrucks] What tranny

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] What tranny
From: John Mercier <afiggis@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 20:58:35 -0400
I just picked up a pto winch/wtranny and am trying to figure out what
tranny it is. It's pretty short so it might be a three speed. On the side
of the housing it says;3, then under that "gm", then under that the number
6273212. Anyone have any ideas? I believe it's a newer transmission. It has
a nice feature, an e brake on the back. My e brake cables are shot and I
can't find new ones for a 12' bed so if it's a 4 speed I might try to use
it. Not sure about the rating on the winch either but it's at least 10,000 lbs.
John Mercier