[oletrucks] GMC clock

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] GMC clock
From: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 22:59:35 -0700
During my summer vacation I came across a 59 gmc longbox, stepside with a
clock mounted in the dash. Now I know GMC clocks are rare, but does someone
have picture they could email me or web page I could view to confirm this.
The truck was in a wrecking yard, but the yardman only wanted to sell the
complete truck, for a $1000 Canadian, or about $600 US. The truck did have a
deluxe heater but no radio. What is a GMC clock worth?

Blaine Dumkee
1959 GMC 9314
Fort Smith NT