[oletrucks] <toys> SSR truck toys...try Dollar Bill$ or Dollar tree...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] <toys> SSR truck toys...try Dollar Bill$ or Dollar tree...
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 20:56:10 EDT
    I've noticed lately that there are several new toys out already modeling
this truck....Maisito has a 1/64th scale truck, Hotwheels size, and the
Dollar Tree stores ( in Virginia ) have a 1/25th sized plastic toy of this
new SSR truck. I"ve seen the Maisito diecasts at Wal-Mart as well as Dollar
Tree. So, there's my two cents worth on the issue. Good hunting!

Jerry Casper
 '55 TF Suburban
 '57 Chevy 4-dr sedan
'78 Gremlin
 '70 Javelin
 now unemployed in Virginia effective today...  :^(