[oletrucks] 4x4 conversion info

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 4x4 conversion info
From: Rich Hampton <rhampton@j2llc.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 13:24:43 -0600
Hello All,

I'm in search of folks who have converted their 55-57 3100 SWB to four wheel
drive using late '70s to early '80s drivetrain and steering components on the
3100 frame.  Specifically, I'd like to find out if there are steering box
conversion kits as well axle/suspension kits available from specialty
suppliers.

Any information or experiences you can share will be most helpful.

Thank you.

Rich Hampton