[oletrucks] guages

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] guages
From: "John Howard" <debjonjd@vianet.ca>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 16:49:26 -0500
Last weekend I attended a car rally, because I own a 53- 3100  I was
immediately drawn to the trucks
that were there. The owners were all helpful with lots of questions from the
spectators. I asked the
fellow who had the 53 chevy truck about his dash, he said that he had his
ash tray, glove box door and
bezel around the radio all re-. chromed. When I asked him about his gauges
he told me they were out
of a late 60's chevy school bus..and that they went in with little or no
trouble. They really looked good
to. Can any one on the list verify this..