[oletrucks] IRS For Sale two ART DECO's and?

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] IRS For Sale two ART DECO's and?
From: "Jays Mail" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 03:51:41 -0600
I'm, parting with a few of my Prized possesions to settle up with Uncle Sam
. I have two Art Deco Project trucks
one is a 41 Complete and was running when parked. the other is a 46 3/4
Complete except hole in block I have numerous 216's and a few 235's If
somebody wants to keep Original $2500 for Choice $2000 for the one that's
left. I also have a really clean 70 c-10 Driver PS/PB V8 Dual Exaust Factory
Overloads it's a good daily Driver as is or really Easy Resto Candidate
$3500 as is or $3000 without the Chrome wheels and Tires.
(They will fit my 38 1/2 Project) I can Provides pics on Request please
contact me off the list if Interested.
I'm in Eastern Ore Bring a Trailer and your check Book.

 Thanks Jay Baker jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net