[oletrucks] old trucks for sale.

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] old trucks for sale.
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 00:56:06 -0700
Hi David. The trucks are in Tucson, AZ. I live in PHX, abt two hours away.
I've had a couple of other guys mention that they'd like to see photos. I
didn't take any because I didn't see anything I was really interested in. Kind
of stupid of me, since I'm a photographer. A little selfish, too.  But at that
time I hadn't thought of mentioning the trucks for sale. Oh well, you never
stop learning. Another problem is that they're bunched together. But there's
probably a way to get around some of that. If I do shoot some photos, I'll put
them on a website and publish the address. My son is  pretty good at this
computer stuff. Ray advertised some of this stuff in Wheels of time, Is there
someplace in the magazine I could list these trucks? Maybe the discussion
pages on their website. Since I'm not selling them. Well, bedtime. Bob