[oletrucks] how do wiper motor parts go?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] how do wiper motor parts go?
From: "Kevin Morisette" <kmm1024@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 22:35:50 -0700
I thought I had it all going good when I decided to take apart my wiper
motor, until the small spring made everything fly apart.  How do the parts
go that go on that one side?  I got a round piece (the center pin goes in
the hole, right? with the pin on the side moving the cam thing at the top
back and forth?)  I have a gasket that is a strange shape which I think goes
behind this round piece.  I think the spring was attached to the long
bracket hooking on the first hole from bottom, with the end that has the
flat edge towards the bottom of the housing.  If this is all right, where
does the top of the spring go?  I tried hooking it to the pin on the round
piece that goes into the hole, but it seems to be too much of a stretch, as
it bent the ends of my spring out.

Does anyone have a diagram of this? :)