[oletrucks] Exhaust System

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Exhaust System
From: Barry Heigher <bheigher@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 17:35:12 -0700 (PDT)
Anybody had any luck ordering an off-the-shelf exhaust
system for a 216 engine?  The local guys can fit one
if I take the truck to them.  I'd rather buy a
pre-made system.

Different subject -- haven't seen much discussion on
vacuum wiper motor rebuilds.  Anybody doing that?  I
disassembled, cleaned the old hardened grease and dirt
out and then reassembled mine today.  Pretty straight
forward task.  Since my truck doesn't run yet, the
test is still to come.  All seems to function OK when
I rock the arm lever back and forth. It is smooth and
I can hear air movement.

Barry
'47 3100
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/