[oletrucks] Truck Sighting

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Truck Sighting
From: "Bobby D Keeland" <bob_keeland@usgs.gov>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 13:58:32 -0500
I saw a very nice red AD pickup in Wiamea (on the Big Island of Hawaii) a
week ago last Saturday (July 28).  Unfortunately the truck was going west
and I was going east and through the rain it was hard to make out much to
pinpoint the year, but I was wondering if it belonged to anyone on the
list.  It was nice to see an old truck while on vacation.

I also saw an AD pickup for sale in Hilo.  It was unrestored with just the
front visible in a carport on the south side of Kekuanaoa St near
Kanoelehua St. just in case any list members on the Big Island are looking.

BobK
51 3600 5-window (project)
Arnaudville, LA