Re: [oletrucks] Novelty Plates

To: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Novelty Plates
From: "John Rockefeller" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 18:31:26 -0500
The plates we make are flat, not vaccum formed. The state of Wisconsin
frowns upon realistic looking copies.  And since I live just a block and a
half from the State prison here in town, I think I'll keep my day job and
not volunteer to stamp plates.  I'll have a sample of the type we make put
up on my web site in a few weeks. After I remember what my web address is.
hahaha.  Getting older is such a B***h!  Today was my Birthday!  And I think
20 or so new gray hairs showed up as a present.  Along with a new degree of
forgetfulness.  Have a great night all.

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"