Re: [oletrucks] Brake lights

To: <Pastorjon994@cs.com>, "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Brake lights
From: "Gary L Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 12:33:47 -0500
John, just cross the switch terminals with a jumper wire. I use the test
leads with alligator clips on them from Radio Shack or someplace similar.
Mine goes to my turn signal switch on column and allows me to have turn and
stop on one filament and operate at same time. You have that? or seperate
lights for each? Might check wiring on the signal switch first, you'll need
good continuity and voltage testers or a meter. I bought some pricey
screwdriver like pointed testers with a wire lead and clip for testing and
love them. About $10 a peice, more professional type, not cheapie kind.
Hardly use my meter anymore with these testes, They ARE sharp though, watch
it, Ouch!

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN 46750
50 Chevy COE (project)