Re: [oletrucks] Window installation (Update)/Windsheilds

To: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Window installation (Update)/Windsheilds
From: "50chevy" <50chevy@iwon.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 12:07:20 -0500
OK,  when are you going to do the front?  I enjoyed & learned from your
rear window exploits & now NEED to hear about the front.  I've got this
one on my to-do list and have been putting it off.  Call me chicken, but
I can drive with cracked rubber, but not with a cracked or broken windshield.

Thanks for sharing your learnings with the group.

Ray Wright
'50 3100 235 4/floor
Overland Park, KS

Introducing iWon Cash Points...now everyone's a winner on iWon.com.
Visit http://www.iwon.com now and start earning iWon Cash Points today!