Re: [oletrucks] BillyBob Update: External Oil Filter

To: "Larry R. Kephart" <vpa@laroke.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] BillyBob Update: External Oil Filter
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 15:32:44 -0500
Looks really good! Thanks for documenting the procedure. And I also can
attest to the importance of being careful applying the clearcoat. You can
completely ruin a time consuming and perfect job with it if you are not
careful when you apply it. Looks great Larry! Another oil filter cannister
saved from time!

Deve Krehbiel
Hesston, Kansas
1950 3100 * 1949 3600 * 1948 4400 * 50 3100
www.speedprint.com/Deves50/index.html