[oletrucks] To the Body Shop

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, old-chevy-truck@egroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] To the Body Shop
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 20:21:54 EST
Well, today was a monumental day.  The front sheet metal for my '48 is being
final buffed and will be ready to pickup after the holidays.  I drove the cab
and chassis the 10 miles from the house to the body shop in 45 degree temps
and a brisk north breeze.  Oh, did I mention that all the glass was removed?
Any chance to drive the old girl (been in pieces for 9 months) brings a smile
to my face, but now I can't stop smiling because my face is frozen.  Only
kidding.
Just wanted to up date the group and wish everyone the happiest of Holidays
and may the New Year bring everyone and their families the best of
everything.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX