Re: [oletrucks] This is for trucks. To Talk snow, go to the

To: "Willard, Andrew" <andrew.willard@experian.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] This is for trucks. To Talk snow, go to the
From: "Richard Reul" <rreul@cin.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 16:08:15 -0600
Yes, here we go again!!! .   I'm sorry but I have to say this. I love this
group-- I have gain a whole lot of new freinds over the States and Canada,
but all this belly aching , whining, and crying over nothing is starting to
take its toll. This list is not only for the info you can gain for your ole
truck, but for the freindships that I have gained. I know that I can use the
delete button, but I'm tired of deleting 10 or 12 and reading one.  I also
know I have come home tired and grouchy today and will give myself a couple
of days to cool before I make my discision to quit this list or not. But if
I do I want to say I will sorely miss my freinds in Canada, the pacific
northwest, and yes a few Texicans.
R. Reul
1951 3604
Dixon. IL