[oletrucks] Gas tanks

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Gas tanks
From: john j tonyes <flfox1@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 10:26:33 -0500
Here some time ago the subject was gas tanks.  I have one on my 54 PU
that needs cleaned and I contacted the local radiator shop ( that has
been in business for the 3rd Gen).  They clean them and red or black coat
them.  Much to my surprise, the coast was very reasonable.  (45.00 to
clean and 85.00 to clean and red coat)  Thought this might be of
interest, as a guide line.  If anyone has the front of a bed that they
want to get rid of that is in good shape, contact me.

John T
50 Chevy PU (to be restored)
52 5 window (restored) original
54 PU am restoring (original)