RE: [oletrucks] Can't we all get along??? What a crock!

To: "'Whittaker Bill G Civ ASC/SMY'" <Bill.Whittaker@wpafb.af.mil>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Can't we all get along??? What a crock!
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 12:25:21 -0500
Bill,
Wow - if these people do not mean anything to you, they do to me.  I work in
the tech field and find that the better the persons knowledge the better we
all treat then and hope to hold on to then.  I think the same should go for
this list.

Now to follow up on the steering wheel questions - will YOU (Bill) - tell me
what are the correct colors for my November 45 (titled as a 46) Chevy 3104!

I will be waiting for YOUR answer,
Jim House
Hollis, NH