Re: [oletrucks] 235/261 Heads

To: "john dorsey" <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 235/261 Heads
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 07:28:57 -0600
Thanks John! Great info. I will try to unclog the proper passage, but since
this is setup for outside oiling, I wonder if there is any harm in having
two paths running at once just in case the other gets clogged again? As I
recall steam holes were so the thermostat would register the heat from the
rear of the engine faster on those really cold mornings.. or something like
that.

Thanks again!

Deve