[oletrucks] jacked

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] jacked
From: "Gage L. Thompson / Schulz" <Gagejohn@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 20:42:37 -0600
Wayne Osborne wrote:

> I completely agree with this statement and truly hate that this
transaction
> took place from a list member. He could've possible been someone
> who joined and attempted to unload some crappy merchandise and then drift
> of into "internet" land with someones money.

Well, as far as I can tell, he has been a member of this list for a couple
of years.  That's one thing I did check out before I decided to buy.

I will say this, in July he placed a message about electric windows for
sale.  I figure this is public info...and it's not outright
slander.....because those who have an interest will research it...those who
don't give a flip won't.

John Schulz

Sure would like to know if he