RE: [oletrucks] Patch Panels

To: "'Terry Stellman'" <STELLMAN@noex.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Patch Panels
From: Whittaker Bill G Civ ASC/SMY <Bill.Whittaker@wpafb.af.mil>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 11:03:19 -0400
Terry,

        You can add these things after the truck is finished, however it is
easier to do it before you get that far.  Installation of the latch mechanism
generally requires some minor cutting in the jam of the door itself (a cutoff
wheel is easiest for this) and in the jam section of the body a hole has to be
drilled to accept the "bolt" the bear claw latches to when closed.  You have to
get behind that area to install the nut that holds it on.  If you're careful
you could do this without scratching your new paint.  Good luck.

Bill Whittaker
'53 3100 Hemi
Built Like A Rock
With Mopar Stock