Re: [oletrucks] ORIGINAL

To: john j tonyes <flfox1@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] ORIGINAL
From: wac8019 <wac8019@erinet.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 06:54:56 -0700
What do you mean by 'original'?  It's such a relative term.  Do you mean
"nothing but what came from the factory...not even replacements for worn
out parts?  How 'bout Improved 'original' parts... do they qualify?  What
about factory parts of the same era, but not neccesarily for that
particular year truck?  How 'bout new paint?
....Not trying to pick a fight, just wanted to point out what a can of
worms is opened when the word 'original' is used to describe a vehicle.
My truck is ALL original, except for the parts that were replaced... or
improved.  ha-ha!

Allen Coblentz
'52 Chevy 3100 (All original, except for the parts that are not)
Springfield, Ohio