Re: [oletrucks] Paint codes

To: "Thomas E. Farrow" <teftom@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Paint codes
From: "Designs by Rock" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 09:26:38 -0700
I have the same color on my truck.  Well it's supposed to be that color.
The PO mixed up some concoction that can't be matched now so I'm going to
strip it and repaint the truck next summer.  The local auto parts store here
says that Mariner Blue is only showing up in the Buick color charts for
1950.  1950 is as far back as the color chart goes that they have.  I have
the Chevy restoration booklet, but that doesn't give any paint codes either.
If you find anything out please let me know as I'm in the same situation as
you.

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"