Re: [oletrucks] Jim Carter Order

To: "Michael Mendonca" <mm@service-quality.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Jim Carter Order
From: "Brian Stephens" <intubated@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 21:24:41 -0500
If you are unhappy with that order, don't order tubing from that company.
Mind came with an extra bend to fit it into the box, and instructions to
straighten it out in order to use it.  I consider that a poor way of doing
business, considering how much these companies charge for shipping.  Maybe
if I had been warned of this little trick I would be more accepting of it.
I also am not impressed with this garbage these vendors are trying to sell
to replace original equipment.  I think the original equipment was much more
of a quality product, and I have started to look high and low for used
original equipment and NOS when I need parts.
Brian Stephens
49 3104
Owasso, OK