[oletrucks] free door shells

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] free door shells
From: "nateley" <nateley@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 05:25:34 -0500
I posted this Saturday and didn't see it , so I'll try again. I have both
doors from a 50 3100 - shells only - free to a good home. They are much too
nice to throw out - no rust through or dents - but are taking up much needed
garage space. I can't ship them, so it's pick up only. They are located in
Munroe Falls, Ohio - between Akron and Kent, 30 miles south of Cleveland. If
interested, email me or call 330.686.1127.
Thanks,
Dave Camp