Re: [oletrucks] truck show

To: Brian Stephens <intubated@earthlink.net>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] truck show
From: THE BROWNS <armory@swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 20:36:42 -0500
I dont know how it is goig to be, but I am coming from St Louis.  Sounds
promising with some of the backers(chevyduty, carters,etc).  If anyone else
is going, I have the unfinished 2 tone teal '51 (MO plate 51 CHVY).  Maybe I
can meet some of you in person.
Eric Brown
1951 Chevrolet 3100 "Christine"