Re: [oletrucks] Taillights and Cops

To: <MLayton324@aol.com>, <rwelch@ionet.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Taillights and Cops
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 12:49:55 -0700
you might want to pick up a copy of the vehicle code in your state I got
mine through the internet for free it is a 8 1/2  x 11 200 page manual that
gives all the states codes and code #'s there is nothing about blue dots in
the vehicle code here. I used to keep it on the seat just in case but I have
never been stopped even flying down the highway with no hood,bed or exhaust
to speak of
heck one guy in town has been driving his 40 chev without an electrical
system all summer! I guess all the locals put up with us knowing who we are
Bill 53-3600 hot rod (project again)
Channahon,Ill.
website
www.hotrodstogo.com
Go ahead and take risks....just be sure that everything
 will turn out OK.