[oletrucks] tie rod ends

To: jelerath@home.com
Subject: [oletrucks] tie rod ends
From: New Mexico Jim <ADvent@thuntek.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 17:28:34 -0600

I just bought a set of tie rod ends for my 50 ½ ton, today. I got them for a 53,
because I want to go to the modern tie rod ends. Will this work? I know I need
to grind off the the tabs and knock out the ball stud. The tapered end of the
tie rod end looks a little large. If I remove the ball stud and these tie rod
ends won't fit, I am without transportation. The Napa part numbers are 269-2003
and 269-2004.