Re: [oletrucks] RB'S bolt-in cross member

To: "Whittaker Bill G Civ ASC/SMY" <Bill.Whittaker@wpafb.af.mil>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] RB'S bolt-in cross member
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2000 07:12:31 -0700
I agree you are going to be driving this thing 60+ miles per hour I would
think common sense would jump in somewhere and say you want it to be as
solid as possible
Bill 53-3600 hot rod (project again)
Channahon,Ill.
website
www.hotrodstogo.com
Go ahead and take risks....just be sure that everything
 will turn out OK.