[oletrucks] Creative Glass Fiberglass

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Creative Glass Fiberglass
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 20:11:11 EDT
I took my wife--and her Jeep--to Big South Fork National Recreation Area
today.  I have to drive right thru Oneida, TN to get to the park, and so I
checked on Creative Glass, a major fabricator for fiberglass body parts and
even complete bodies. . .

. . .and unfortunately their major business complex and especially the
warehouse had burned down recently.  They did have a building across the
street; it was still intact but alot of molds were just lying around outside.

I'm not sure if they're even in business any more. . .sure didn't look
promising. . .

Mark Noakes
Knoxville, TN
58/56 Chevy Suburban