[oletrucks] 58 GMC 3/4 ton parts

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 58 GMC 3/4 ton parts
From: larry jones <lajones@uswest.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 21:23:05 -0600
    I bought a 58 GMC 3/4 ton two wheel drive fleetside pickup and I am
trying to get it from Minnesota to Colorado. So far all of my ideas have
not panned out, so I am asking if anyone needs anything off of this
truck. I bought it for the V8 to replace the engine in my 58 GMC NAPCO
Suburban/Carryall. It appears to be pretty complete but banged up from
hard use. I have only seem two pictures of it. The front bumper, grill,
hood ornament, and V8 badges appear to be there and they are chrome.
Nope, no front turn signals! I was planning to haul it myself but I
can't haul that much weight with my current vehicles. I will be going up
there in mid-August to try to pull the engine and rent a trailer to haul
it back. I could take anything else that isn't too heavy. If anyone has
any ideas or needs, let me know and I'll try to help. Thanks.

Larry Jones