[oletrucks] Old Navy

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Old Navy
From: Pastorjon994@cs.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 10:00:56 EDT
Say,
    I spent a little time in Tulsa this past weekend and picked up a nice
little 3100 model pickup at the Old Navy Store.  Not too shabby for $6.50
    On a side note, I remember seeing an auction ad for a landscape company
in Iowa back in late February when I was looking for a truck.  I think they
had about 20 chevy trucks in the early '50's range.  Did anybody go to that
auction?  About what range did the trucks sell for?  I was going to go but
found a truck a little closer.  I had called the auction company and they
said that most of the trucks ran or had been running recently.  The landscape
company used them as part of their image, but found it more & more dificult
to keep them up and according to the auction company and was going to 60's &
70's models.

Jon Callahan
'50 3100
Champaign/Urbana, Illinois