[oletrucks] Wiper

To: "A Old Trucks Chat" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Wiper
From: "Billy Gibson" <bgibson@internetwork.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 19:44:40 -0500
Has any one on the list bought the windshield wiper electric motor from
Chevy Duty
67-068 Question is there are two rubber grommets in the package and two
Teflon grommets
in the package the Teflon fit in the wiper arm next to the motor. I ASS-U-ME
the rubber went
on the arm next to the transmission to take out the slack there (guess I was
wrong????) if not
how in the heeeeek do you get them on without tearing with the sharp
edges???
The originals look like felt. I know somebody has done this before right!
Also I wonder why the switch knob won't match the other chrome knob's?
The shaft is to small to put a chrome one on!  Life's full of
disappointment's Right
HEEEEELLLLP!
HooT 58

Jefferson,TX.