[oletrucks] 54 half ton tranny update

To: OLETRUCKS@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 54 half ton tranny update
From: Raymond_Hunt@cp.vesuvius.com
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 05:54:43 -0500
Just upgraded my 54 1/2 drive line. Installed saginaw 3 speed tranny.
Blazer rear end and custom made drive shaft. My question is present
shifting rods are too short. Has anyone found any that retro fit? I want to
keep my 3 on the tree for now so am really not wanting to go to floor
shifter. I'm sorta new to this list. Was on for a while a year ago before
illness kinda forced me to slow down for a while.