Re: [oletrucks] 3/4 or 1/2 ton?

To: D7DUARTE@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 3/4 or 1/2 ton?
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 16:16:31 -0600
our old trucks are a lot like goldylocks and the 3 bowls of porridge ordeal.
There was the baby truck, a half ton with a six foot bed-good for cruising and
carrying a couple bales of hay, then there was the the brute, a one ton with a 9
foot bed, it could carry more than you want to load in it and was about as fast
molasses in January and the last one was just right, a middle weight truck, a
three-quarter ton with an eight foot bed. All half tons have six lug wheels and
the other two have eight.